Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Throwback - Papa's treat sempena birthday KAKAK

This was actually a past event which took place on Sunday 26th May. It was my sister-in-law's birthday & my father-in-law treated us all for a dinner at medan selera nearby to Taman Dagang (opposite of Balai Polis Ampang). At first they forgot it was Kakak's birthday and I was the one who reminded them while we were hanging out at the living hall of my parent-in-law's place. They were actually just came back from Malacca for Shafiq's wedding.

My husband's family were all there at the restaurant except for his youngest brother. It was actually my first time having the food there & it was quite good especially one of the stall which make otak-otak. I ate so many of them & later I had a western food; chicken chop with brown sauce. Nyums. It was delicious.

While everyone was having shisha (which I tried but couldn't blow any smoke), I was busy eating & cleaning up hubby's food in his plate. Hubby is only opting for Suzi's corner westerns & others wont ever be able to meet his taste (duhhh....roll eyes) So I had to finish his lamb chop for him.

So this was the only photo I managed to snap while they were having dinner. Birthday girl with a funny face right there.....


No comments: