Saturday, April 6, 2013

Baju renang muslimah

Lately, my family-in-laws suka pergi berenang & minat yang dah lama terkubur ni timbul semula. Previously masa diaorang pergi Pusat Akuatik Negara, Bukit Jalil, cuma my husband and his siblings jer mandi, me and my mother-in-law x mandi pun sbb takde baju renang. We both just sat at the bench and watched them enviously.

And guess what? she just recently bought a muslimah swimsuit for herself & that left me with none & i'm determine to get myself one too. X best lah nanti takde saper nk teman I duduk kat bench sbb mother-in-law pun dah start boleh mandi after this.

Apart from just being another one of aktiviti beriadah, swimming is also a good sport & exercise, so I berazam nak beli 1 swimsuit for myself, boleh jugak maintain kesihatan badan selain joining them, betul x? But up to this moment I still dont have time to buy one for myself.

Dkt market mmg byk muslimah swimsuits, but the question is, do they really cover your aurat? Look at this photos:

To me, both of these clothing do not cover the aurat properly. Apart from being too tight, her body shape & chest obviously shows. Baju mcm ni x layak pun dipanggil muslimah swimsuits. Baju yang ketat, kalau basah lagi lah nampak sexy. The designers & tukang jual pun tak fikir betul2 sebelum nak market baju2 ni.. Mmmm..

As a muslim women, ianya adalah menjadi kewajipan kita utk tutup aurat properly. So for me, I would opt for something like this:

    

Call me a closed-minded person, but I am happy with my thoughts. 'Cos to me, biar kita modest di depan Allah swt. Nak buat apa dengar cakap orang? Gilakan fesyen, dosa kita dapat. His reward is the one we should be aiming for the most. Syukur Alhamdulillah, my husband lah yang selalu encourage me utk tutup aurat properly & dress modestly. So, in terms of pencarian baju renang pun kena lah cari yang terbaik untuk kita muslimah kan kawan2? :-) InshaAllah...

These were an articles from Majalah MIDI & let's read them! :-) in the mean time, pls pray I'll get my muslimah swimming suits soon!

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could definitely see your skills in the article you write.

The sector hopes for more passionate writers such as you who aren't afraid to mention how they believe. At all times go after your heart.

My blog :: zalora

Sweetheart Mama Papa said...

hi mr/ms anonymous,
it's such an honor to hear someone said that, u just made my day.
i just love writing & i write for fun, i'm not against anyone nor try to get myself heard.
i write with my heart to simply share my stories and thoughts, cos that makes me happy. anyway thanks for dropping by at my site! ^_^

Anonymous said...

You are so awesome! I do not think I've read something like this before. So nice to find somebody with a few original thoughts on this subject. Really.. thank you for starting this up. This web site is one thing that is needed on the web, someone with a little originality!

my blog - Syatimah

Sweetheart Mama Papa said...

Hi Syatimah!

Thanks for the compliment! :) Glad u like my blog. Do come over again & check more posts! xoxo