Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Kedai Hantaran di Ampang Point Shopping Mall

Remember in the old post about my wedding, I had mentioned about this 1 gift shop in Ampang Point which sells hantaran stuffs? Well, last weekend me and my hubby dropped by the shop to get some sewing kit, & I had managed to snap some photos. Their items are not only limited to wedding hantarans but they also sell sewing stuffs, gifts, assorted baskets and boxes & so on. We love this shop so much that I'd googled up a bit of an infos here for u guys too:~

About
HABERDASHERY & WEDDING GIFT
Description
HABERDASHERY & WEDDING GIFT
General Information
KLIMCRAFT Concept Shop
Ampang Point Shopping Mall
F11, 1st Floor, Jln Mamanda 3
Ampang 68000 Selangor, Malaysia.
TEL:03- 4260 3386
Business Hours: 10:30am ~ 9:30pm Daily

KLIMCRAFT OUTLET
81A , Medan Bunus
Off Jln Masjid India
50100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-2698 0386/03-2693 0386
Fax: 03-2202 8468
Email: klimcraft@gmail.com
Business Hours: 10:00am ~ 8:00pm Daily


Check out their Facebook page @ http://www.facebook.com/klimcraft



There was also a photo of the sticker kiosk which I had also mentioned in my post. As I mentioned, I pasted their stickers on my door gift boxes during my wedding reception & those stickers only cost me RM60+ for 700 pieces of stickers.

So here are those photos & hope u will find them useful :-)











My hubby was forced to be my blog's model. hahaha... He was hilarious. seriously? That pose?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Paragraph writing is also a excitement, if you be acquainted with
afterward you can write if not it is difficult to write.

Here is my web page :: dm500 cccam