Friday, August 24, 2012

The tale of 4 tires

I planned to update my blog earlier this evening, but something very unfortunate had happened to my car and I was having no mood to write. All 4 tires of my car were being slashed by an irresponsible, selfish, brainless person and right now my car is parked in front of a workshop, 'Lim Tayar' in Hulu Kelang, Ampang, just waiting for its new tires.  I don't have any idea when can I get my car back.

I dont know and I have no idea who's the criminal behind this. But earlier on I was with my fiance in the car just got back from dinner, and when he reversed the car, he kinds of hit a little bit of the back of a bike. But there is nothing happen to the bike, we had a good look at it. But I noticed there was someone standing quite a distant away from us, just standing there watching us. I suspected later that this could be the person but did he had to slash all FOUR tires? That was cruel!

In this situation all that I can do is to be patience and let these people be punished by God. My fiance was having a very difficult time to send my car to Lim Tayar. He had to drive at the wrong lane, just to shorthen the journey to the workshop. We had to wait til 1am late night just to make sure the road was clear so he could do that. It was very dangerous! But he risked his life for his only girl, that's sweet Mr.Fiance :-)


My fiance had to spend his money to buy 4 pieces of 2nd-hand tires which I believe costed approximately around 30 bucks per tire. We're getting married and so much of money had been spent, but still, being a responsible fiance, he did what he had to..

Thank You Mr Fiance!!!



No comments: