Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Seventh Heaven!! ^_^



I am so excited! Today(again breaking the rules, sorry moms!) me and my hubby went to the Ampcorp Mall in Petaling Jaya to grab some new books!! ^_^ He told me he got this intention since he received some incentives from the company (Awww!Thanks hubby!)

I was so touched by his thoughts and agreed right away with his plans, to me, when it comes to books, there's no need for hesitations. Hehehe ^_^

Have you girls been to "BookXcess" in Ampcorp Mall? It is a bookstore that sells books at a much cheaper prices. The one that u usually get at RM30++, u'll get at only RM17++ here. That's almost 50%!!

The books are in a good condition, no missing pages, and absolutely not rejects. They just selling cheap due to the excess stocks from the publishers. This was not my first time here. I'd bought plenty of books from this store before.

Check out their Facebook page ~ http://www.facebook.com/BookXcess
Here's their website ~ http://www.bookxcess.com/

Earlier on before we went there, I had browsed through their website to find out what's new in store. I had actually made a mental list of what to grab when I reach there.

So here's what I grabbed ~

1. Love the one you're with by Emily Giffin: A story about a woman of the crossroads of true love and real life $RM17.90
2. Baby proof by Emily Giffin: A story about a couple that suddenly want different things in life $RM17.90
3. The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell: A story of a girl who begins her new life journey as a writer in the New York City $RM17.90
4. Summer and the City by Candace Bushnell: A sequel to The Carrie Diaries which brings surprising revelations in the life of Carrie $RM19.90 (hard cover)
5. Safe haven by Nicholas Sparks: A story of a heartbreak and learning to trust and love again $RM17.90
6. The lucky one by Nicholas Sparks: A story of one who believes in lucky charm and finding true love $RM17.90
7. A desirable residence by Madeleine Wickham: A story of love, lies and affairs of the heart all live in a desirable residence $RM17.90

Total cost: $RM120+ and a 3 years membership card (for purchase above RM100)!!!!

I am currently reading the book no 7 as it attracts me the most. Let me share with you all the book reviews some time later, ya?

No comments: