Monday, January 14, 2013

Miscarried episodes~Breaking the rules,A day in IKEA


Today me and my husband did the craziest thing ever. Despite all the pantang larangs that I need to bear during my recovery period, we had both went to the IKEA store. (Moms, pls forgive me!)

He was supposed to finish work at 7pm today, but lately he is always home early to look after me. So, at 5pm he was already at home, and we were lying on the bed when that crazy idea crossed my mind. I told him, why not? I could use some fresh air & it might do me good. He was not into it at first but gave in due to my endless persuasions.

Where did that idea came from? My husband have always had this series of complaints about not having a proper couch to sit ever since we moved in to our new home. Many a time he asked permission to buy an IKEA sofa. I asked, y IKEA? They r damn expensive! Y not cavenzi, westcourt, or kedai perabot cina je? He said it's good to invest a bit in the selection of sofa as we will use it for a very very long time. He pointed out that my mom's sofa had torn out within a year as a result of fancying a lower price.

Tired of arguing, i eventually agreed. He started to list down everything he intended to buy & kept the list until today.

As soon as the idea sinked in, i told myself, I won't be walking much anyway.. He had obtained the product codes in his list. All we need to do is just go directly to the counter & place our orders. Simple right? So, y not!!

I jumped out of bed (despite my condition) and prepared all the necessities that I might need for myself. Haiya... tasha kalau dah excited, sekejap boleh sihat! so, with thick socks, sweater and hand gloves, we were finally set to go.

It was not a pleasant experience though. Out of excitement, I was smiling je most of the time. Rasa macam excited gila breaking rules. Humans tend to do crazy things unquestionably. And I'm no exceptional. But due to a lot of movements, pains finally triggered. Thank God everything went smooth & I didn't create any scene.

My husband bought an L-Shape chaise lounge and a wardrobe for us. All this while I had to keep my clothes in boxes :-( Today he has put an end to my poverty boxes ^_^

Like usual, IKEA requires 3 days period to deliver our items right to our doorstep. So, we only got to enjoy our new furnitures by this Thursday ^_^ Apart from that, he'd also bought some other things like stools, cushions, a throw, photo frames, scented candles and a lamp shade. I guess he needed to redeem back his satisfaction due to our cancelled trip to Indonesia..

After we shopped, we went to have dinner at the IKEA restaurant, and I had my favourite meatballs!! ^_^ I didn't have that much of an appetite though, he had to finish some for me.

I was so happy and for a split moment I forgot all my sorrows. Thanks hubby, you never fail to make me smile.....

I know u r not that financially stable. But what happened to me had opened up your soul to show me the best of u. I am so grateful! Thanks hubby ^_^ Xoxo!!

No comments: