Saturday, March 9, 2013

American Idol 2013 ~ Semifinal result!!!!

Today I got some spare time to update on this. Honestly guys, I didnt watch the girls part for the semifinals at all! I just couldnt bring myself to watch them due to the sudden change of my interest - I am attached to the guy contestants now! Just forget about my previous post, it's no longer applicable. Haha... So if you wish to know about the girl's part, look it up on GOOGLE :-p I'm sorry...

So tonight I watched the semifinal result & was very satisfied with the outcome, except for 1 or 2 disagreement. Before I proceed further let's see the result below:-



1) Start with the Top Left - Lazaro Arbos; It came as a surprised for me. No doubt he is a good singer but I thought it would be hard for him to get the place since there are so many other contestants whose voices are much stronger than his. Nevertheless I am glad America chose him. There is more to his voice that I wish to hear. He seems to be in the favor of Mariah, she adores his voice's lower tone.

2) Next - Amber; I love her attitude. She is such a down-to-earth person and she's so sweet. Such attitude will win people's heart. Talent wise, her voice is quite strong, although not as strong as other semifinalists. To me, it all comes down to the right choices of songs. I am happy for her. My mom thinks she's fantastic.

3) Next - Paul Jolley; I don't really fancy him, as I told you a million times. He doesn't have that 'X-factor' in him, so I guess he will be invisible in my view. Sorry! But I know, he is such a sweetheart- great attitude, humble and all.

4) Next - Curtis Finch Jr; See, I told you! He will go through to the next round or even win this:-) I am so glad to know that America thinks the same as I do!

5) Top Right (Standing)- Janelle Arthur; I don't agree at all. Everything about her screams boring. She has a very strong voice suits for country songs but I don't think it's too marketable. There are already too many similar voices like hers out there.

6) Below left- Candice Glover; Powerful voice. Very happy to see her get in!

7) Next - Angie Miller; Yay! You know I love her eversince "You set me free". I am so happy that she gets in. She might be the next AI for this season! (Keith even teared up)

8) Next - Burnell Taylor; Oh God. I'm glad he's in. I am obsess with him, everything about him is just so original.

9) Next - Devin Velez; Again, my favourite is in. Such a perfect result.

10) The last one, Below right (Sitting) - Kree Harrison; I was surprised America voted for 2 country singers but I am glad she gets in, she deserves the spot.

I am so satisfied with the results, all my favourites are in! Angie, Burnell, Devin & Curtis!!!

No comments: