Monday, February 18, 2013

Jessica Wins!!! ~ AsNTM



Yesterday night was the final episode of AsNTM. Only 3 girls left, Jessica from Thailand, Kate from Taiwan and Stephanie from Philippines. Can you believe, Stephanie is top 3! She was not really a strong contender throughout the journey but she always save and showed some improvements towards the end. I missed half of the episodes as my husband was playing PS3 & I didnt remember it was the final night. I only managed to watch half and got to know the result.

Jessica was actually 27! I only got to know her age at this point. They never mentioned it before. They were not doubting her talents but they were quite hesitant on her age. She told the judges that she started at a late age because she had no chance, how her grandma passed away leaving her with no one and she had to take care of herself.

Obviously during the result discussion I already knew it would be Jessica based on the judges comments. Tyra Banks was also there! I was ecstatic to see her. Omg, the pioneer herself was there to celebrate the result of AsNTM.

So as soon as the result was being announced, Jessica stepped forward and cried. She deserves to win and there is certainly no doubt in everyone's mind. She is a humble contestant, never even once speak full of herself. I secretly think that she actually supposed to win all challenges but they dont want to make it so obvious, therefore they had to pick some other winners from time to time. Wow.. they rarely make the right decision but this time it's the best one :-)

Really enjoyed watching this show and satisfied with all the phases. I will upload the recap of final episode later! It's still not yet in Youtube. Hang in there!:)

No comments: