Wednesday, February 27, 2013

American Idol 2013 Judges & Host

So the American Idol is back again with a new season. It's now 2013, which means that AI is already at their season 12! Again, someone else has taken the judges seat & Randy remains with the original host, Ryan Seacrest.

Randy Jackson remains his seat as 1 of AI judges
Ryan Seacrest, always the host for AI

Last year, as widely known, 3 seats for the judges were taken by J-Lo, Steve Tyler & Randy Jackson. Now this year they made 4 judges instead of 3, and that would be my beloved Mariah Carey, my new crush Keith Urban, Nicki Minaj and Randy Jackson again.



Okay let's start with Ryan Seacrest... Since AI was invented, he has always been the host. I couldn't imagine any other host taking his place. I still remember I used to watch AI just because he was there :)) So what if AI end up taking someone new to replace him? I would disagree but unlike last time, Im not watching it solely due to the handsome host but its also due to my obsession in this reality show Big time !!:)) So regardless whoever is the host, I will be watching it nevertheless:))

Randy Jackson. He is a tough one. But somehow I rather he be the judge rather than Simon Cowell.
Simon is more tough he could sometimes appear mean. As for Randy, he really  recognizes true talents & he knows how to compliment when he sees a good one. Unlike Simon-we hardly hear him praise anyone, it's so hard to hear it from him. And believe it or not, he is quite fun, i love the way he always say "yeah! yeah!" or something like that whenever he likes any of the contestant's performance. and there's this one gesture of him that i really like, he always say "yo! yo!" then he would touch his elbow or arm with whoever judges that seat next to him. like he needed their attention. hehe! it's kinda cute :P

Mariah Carey, u all know she is so talented and hands down, she is the perfect judge for this show. Her comments are always constructive. She has the ability to keep somebody's heart from hurting with her nice words and the way she express her opinions. I love the way she listens carefully to the contestants while they sing & the way she voice out her feedback-it is very proper & professional. I couldnt blame those who showed their excitement when they saw her during the audition. I would act that way too if I were them. I think nobody can compete her originality.

Nicki Minaj.. She is a talented rapper. Not so strong vocally but she is good in whatever she's doing nevertheless. I find her too hot and sexy that sometimes she was a bit of a distraction? I dont know. Maybe it's just my feeling. There's something in her that really mesmerized me. When she talks and give comments, she is able to make my jaw slightly drop. that strong, she is. Her beauty (though I know they're not really original) is so captivating. I love her comments too, they are very constructive. 
On the other hand, her little bickering/enemy-like relationship with Mariah is something not very pleasant to watch though. They should behave, especially Nicky. I sometimes noticed that Nicki's feelings towards Mariah is like an open-book. It is easily readable & very obvious - pure jealousy.
I dont know otherwise but that's my opinion.

Now last but never the least!

Keith Urban.... He is my new obsession! I really loveeee Keith's facial features and his hair. He is so goddamn handsome! Before he marries Nicole Kidman I never knew this guy. I never heard of him.
But now, he is my number 1 favourite celebrity hehhe. I really love the way he pays attentions to the contestants while they sing, the expression that he always show- it is soooooo romantic... :P did i mention he is so handsome? Ohhhh Nicole is so lucky!!! Keith I love You. (Hope my husband overlook this entry hahaha)

No comments: