Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The Millionaire Matchmaker

This reality TV show is one of me & my hubby's favorite. We will try as much as we can to watch the TV together after dinner, you know, just to catch up and everything. After an hectic day in office, spending a bit of a quality time with hubs is such a stress-relief. Hitting the start button at the remote and to find the show is on, is a bonus! We just love it so much! 

In Malaysia, the show is on Astro channel beTV (720). It's actually a dating service reality show where the matchmaker Patti Stanger matches single millionaire people with compatible dates. I don't think I am capable of catching your interest to watch this show the way I describe into words. But trust me when I said it's an exciting and enjoyable watch! 

Patti is a serious person who doesn't hide anything and speak honestly without caring about people's feeling whatsoever. Once, I watched the episode where she cursed the millionaire after he blamed her for not giving him a good date. She said the 'F' word, can you believe it? I laughed hysterically with hubby. And another time, I watched an episode, she asked a date to take out her wig & go get a hair extensions & come back. Yes, she doesn't care. I read somewhere, she said she is not paid to hide her feelings. Indeed she proves it.

I watched the episode where she was the one who looked out for a compatible date for herself with the help of her co-workers. First, they picked all the right millionaires & presented them to Patti. Patti interviewed them one by one & chilled out with them in the studio with drinks and all. Then she got to pick a candidate while another 1 was picked by her co-workers. The one she picked was so handsome I couldn't stop complementing him to my hubby. The other person was very serious & at the 1st date asked Patti if he could kiss her. And due to that, Patti rejected him.

The second one was a bonus and a complete package. At the end of the episode, Patti said they are going for a second date but I'm not sure what happens after that.

I don't know which episode is this and I haven't watch it yet. Let's watch it together now! :-) Enjoy!


5 comments:

Bobby said...

I love this show too! you should follow all the episodes!

Anonymous said...

Cerita ni memang best gila!!! Two thumbs up!

Sweetheart Mama Papa said...

Hi Bobby! I know right... I wish I could but sometimes when I clicked on the TV there were other shows and it's hard to follow when you are working daytime and a wife at night. A lot of responsibility at home which keeps me from following all the shows :)

Sweetheart Mama Papa said...

Hi there! Kan.. Memang best gila. jadi kegilaan me and hubs :)

Anonymous said...

Kan!! I mmg suka beTV. Semua programs dia I tengok