Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Hadramawt Restaurant Part 2

So yesterday evening I was all excited to cook 'Ikan Siakap 3 rasa' for hubby that I even post it in my Facebook status. But unfortunately the excited wife went back home after work yesterday & found out that there was no water supply in the neighborhood. Damn!

I knew right away, there was no hope for cooking. So, what this brilliant wife did was SMS to her hubby & asked him to bring her out for a dinner. And the generous hubby came up with an idea, 'a second episode of Hadramawt'.  

Being a food lover person, you guess what was my reaction to that? Yes, I jumped up and down and did the hula dancing in my living room.

So, this time we didn't want to make another mistake of end up in a wrong Hadramawt restaurant. As you all know, there are a few Hadramawt restaurants in KL & the last time we went there was at the 'Jalan Bukit Bintang' outlet, which was not as good as the one we dined in yesterday.

It was located in Jalan Ampang, next to Risda building, opposite of Lorenzo. This was the one hubby went to with his colleagues and the first time he tasted and fell in love with Hadramawt food. And again I have to mention, they are way tastier than the previous one.

The front view of the restaurant.
Someone was so hungry he left his wife behind.

I don't know what's with that face. Maybe the expression that he's gonna get bankrupt having an eating machine as a wife. 
This proves me right.
This is opposite of Lorenzo
This is the view of the top floor
This time, the people sitting in front of us were well behaved and we had a peace dinner.
Never to miss! The Arabian mint tea
Because his wife is an eating machine, she forgot to snap the photos before scarfing down the food. And this was the best she could get before everything cleans. The wife had a Lamb Kebab plate (again) and the hubby had a Lamb Haneeth (Lamb with rice, again). 

Total bill was RM71.90, and giving a glance at my hubby, I smiled triumphantly. (Hubby, I will give you a treat next time!)



4 comments:

Siti said...

This one is more better than Al-Rawsha?

Sweetheart Mama Papa said...

I never tasted Al-Rawsha before but my friend had, she said it wasnt really tasty so I take it here is more better. You should try!

Melanie B said...

Hi Tasha!

I was giggling the whole time reading your post. You are so funny! Really enjoy your post. And Pleaseeeee write in English! As much as I love to, I can't read most of your blog entries as they were in your native language! Pls keep on writing more ❤

Sweetheart Mama Papa said...

Hello there! Melanie B? Are you a 'Spice Girls' character? Hehehe Just kidding!
Thanks a lot! I will try as much as I can to write in English! Glad you enjoy it! Much love!