Saturday, April 20, 2013

The great Fantasia from American Idol


Hey, I thought I should mention about Fantasia's performance during the result night of top 5 elimination. Watching the show's playback this morning, I had ample of time to pay attention to the whole thing after my hubby went to work (yes, he's working on Sat, too bad) and I was so intense with Fantasia's performance, I thought why didn't I notice her last night!

Her performance was awesome, she was amazing, it was hands down a powerful show, and I thought she deserves everything she has now.

Watching her makes me thought, 'another diva was born' & believe it or not, I never really knew her before that night. I knew she was from American Idol but that's just that, I never really heard any of her songs, or I might have but didn't realise it was hers. I tell you, she was amazing, and that night show, reminded me of the show Jessica Sanchez put on with Jennifer Holiday, 'and I'm telling you I'm not going'. Yes, Fantasia is as good as Jennifer Holiday, she was amazing and powerful vocally, just like Jennifer Holiday is.

Fantasia received standing ovations from all the judges, no questioned on that. I was a bit teary-eyed and filled with emotion when I watched the way she sang the song, and the way her jaw was shaking at the end of the song. It was phenomenal. All the best to you Fantasia!

No comments: