Friday, April 5, 2013

American Idol 2013- Top 7 Elimination

The show was already on when I switched on the TV & and there was Casey James singing. He was one of previous AI's contestants. I never knew this guy before tonight, & but for some unexplainable reason, he reminded me of Daniel Johns from Silverchair. I dont fancy country singers at all, so I wasnt really into his performance.

Apart from Casey, there was also Carrie underwood. As widely known, she was also one of the previous seasons of AI's winner.

Jimmy as usual appeared on screen to give some recaps on each one of the contestants performances last night. He predicted that Burnell & Lazaro will be eliminated tonight. I disagree with his choice, at least not Burnell. It should be Lazaro & Janelle. U know why i think it won't be Burnell.

the host Ryan Seacrest then announced the top 3 of the judges choices. Keith, Nicki & Randy chose Amber, Angie & Kree as the top 3 while Mariah chose Amber, Candice & Kree. but it turned out that top 3 of America's choice are Angie, Candice & Lazaro!!!

I was very upset why Lazaro, I mean he's such a sweetheart n all but just like Jimmy said, he is not ready for this competition, talent wise. I thought he should be the earliest one to go home.

After Ryan announced the top 3, the list was followed by Kree, Candice & Amber, and that means Janelle & Burnell were in the bottom 2.

So the final result was, Burnell Taylor, yes, my favourite Burnell was the one eliminated. Even though earlier on I got to know the result already but I couldnt hold back my tears & I was crying like nobody's business. he was so so sad & it obviously showed.

So goodbye Burnell.... Now that you are gone, I have to root for Angie, and Angie alone... Hopefully She will wins.

No comments: